A delivery date will be confirmed with you on your order confirmation email. If you have requested a specific date, we will always try to accommodate this but please bear in mind there is a minimum three working day lead time on all deliveries regardless of size or location. In the event that a delivery needs to be delayed by the client, please provide at least five working days otherwise a failed delivery charge may be incurred.
Our deliveries are primarily undertaken by a third-party distribution provider. They collect the picked and packed order and deliver it to the delivery address stated on the order, on the specified date. We require a contact telephone number for the contact at the delivery address when placing your Order in case the delivery driver encounters any difficulties finding the address.
Deliveries will be made in a tail-lift lorry. They are booked to make a kerbside delivery and will deliver the goods to the nearest flat hardstanding, off the public highway. Deliveries cannot be made on unstable surfaces such as gravel drives. Deliveries will always need to be signed for unless express permission has been given in advance for a delivery to be made without the Customer being present. Hand-pump trucks are used to manoeuvre pallets off the tail-lift; they do not work on gravel or mud (they get stuck), and uneven surfaces or slopes make the load very unstable or impossible to move. Some drivers will take the delivery along a flat driveway or path to a desired location, but they are under absolutely no obligation to do so.
We have two specialist lorries that can occasionally be booked for the purpose of delivering orders. We need as much notice as possible, but at least 14 days to enable us to book our routes, offer a date that is both achievable for us, and convenient for you. Our lorries have a crane with a ‘grab’ which enables them to deliver crates onto driveways / over low hedges etc. These lorries may be preferable if there are access issues where a tail-lift lorry won’t work. The drivers will always endeavour to place the crates where requested, but they do not enter inside a property and will only leave the crates where it is safe to do so.
Our standard delivery timing is pre-noon delivery.
Any deliveries booked to be done using our own lorries with the crane and grabber will be costed on an order by order basis dependent on size and geographical basis.
Failed deliveries will incur a re-delivery charge of £46 per crate + £20 on top for pre-12pm delivery. A collection that fails due to fault of the client (for example, blocked access) will be charged at the same rate as above.
Where the Customer notifies the Company of any defect, damage or material difference in specification, the Customer shall afford the Company the opportunity to inspect the goods and to replace at the Company’s cost damaged, defective or non-compliant goods, or to refund to the Customer the price of the damaged, defective or non-compliant goods (or a proportionate part thereof).
Where the Customer wishes to return the goods to the Company, the Company shall accept return of the goods subject to the following:
- In the case of returns due to damages, these should be signed on the delivery sheet and informed within 48 hours with photographic evidence provided. If these conditions are not met, Company reserves the right to refuse return of the damaged goods.
- The Company will not replace damaged or defected stone representing 5% or less of a total order.
- Non-damaged returns require notification being given by the Customer to the Company within 7 working days of delivery of the goods (bespoke orders are non-returnable) and are subject to a re-stocking fee of 30%.
- All delivery charges are non-refundable. Collection costs, refund transaction costs, restocking fees and any other costs incurred by the Company will be deducted from the total refund.
- The goods must be returned in their entirety by the Customer to the Company in the same packaging and condition that they were received by the Customer. Please note we recommend all Customers retain the crates until after the floor is down and completed otherwise a return collection will require two visits – 1) to deliver new crates, and 2) to collect the tiles.
- Non-damaged returns will incur a 30% restocking fee on the value of the returned Goods.
- Refunds will be made within 10 working days of receiving the returned Goods.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to replace goods transported by the Customer or anyone acting on behalf of the Customer.
- If the stone has been fitted or attempted to be fitted, we can no longer accept returns.
- If the Company agrees to replace tiles due to defects or damage please note that this will depend on stock availability.
The Company takes no responsibility for mis-calculation of an order and it is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure the correct amount of stone is ordered including wastage.
The Company holds no responsibility or financial liability for any third party costs incurred by Customer arising due to supply of goods including and not hereby limited to; delayed, damaged, defective or mislabelled goods.